COVID-19 continues to be a real threat and affects individuals of all ages. We strongly encourage when leaving the home, to wear a mask, to maintain social distancing, and practice good hygiene, environmental cleanliness, and sanitation. Now is not the time to let your guard down. Be Safe.
Amid the continuing concerns of COVID-19, all church activity including regularly scheduled Divine Services at St Paul are temporarily suspended. This means no Sunday School, Bible Study classes, Confirmation, or fellowship events of any kind–all board and committee meetings are to be held virtually or via conference call until further notice. During this time, Pastor Wolfmueller will lead services ‘virtually’ on the internet. Please see below for more details and links to our virtual services and other resources to remain connected to the Word of God.
The Elders continue to monitor the direction from all civil authorities, will communicate frequently, and will be evaluating changing conditions. When prohibitions are lifted, we will contact everyone and immediately resume physical services. We encourage you to learn more about St. Paul’s response and planning for COVID 19 by speaking with your elder or visiting www.stpaulaustin.org.
**Small Communion Services to continue thru August 16, 2020**
Opportunities began Sunday, May 17th, for members to receive the Lord’s body and blood. These are small services with an abbreviated liturgy, and strict social distancing observed. The Elders met last evening and determined that with the spike in COVID-19 cases, to conduct in-person services with a limited number of participants and masks are mandatory. A decision concerning future communion services will be forthcoming.
- We will continue our small services for members to receive the Eucharist on Sunday afternoons at 1:00.
- Limited to 50 participants. We will continue to social distance, and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness.
- There are no restrictions on the number of times one may attend during this period, but pre-registration is still required. Please come each Sunday as you are comfortable.
- The Lord’s Supper will be distributed in the pews (which will allow communicants to kneel for the Supper).
We will continue to record and premiere the services on-line Sundays at 9:00 am, and Bible Class will continue to be on zoom as well.
We will also continue to keep our Wednesday evening prayer and study online.
Sunday Services: Video
The Word of God reaches us, even at a distance.
- We continue to broadcast our Sunday services on YouTube and our church website. Go to www.stpaulaustin.org/live for links to the service and bulletin to download. (You can also find links to past services and service bulletins there as well.)
- Click here for our congregation’s YouTube channel.
- Click here for a playlist of past services.
Sunday services premier on Sunday morning. (Preservice begins at 8:45 am, the service proper at 9:00 am.) They are immediately available to watch when the premiere is concluded.
Sunday Service: By Phone
- Our Sunday Services and sermons are available by phone.
- Dial 512-910-7326.
- You will then be prompted with services and sermons to select.
- You can find audio of the Sunday Sermon on our church website here: https://www.stpaulaustin.org/sermons/
- Sermons are also being posted to Pastor Wolfmueller’s YouTube channel. Click here.
World-Wide Bible Class: Tuesdays, 10:00 am Central Time
Pastor Wolfmueller hosts a world-wide Bible class. We are using Zoom to host these meetings.
- Links to join, study notes, and links to previous classes are all here: www.wolfmueller.co/bible
- To join on your computer: https://zoom.us/j/380267421
- To join by phone: +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston), and when prompted enter the Zoom Meeting ID: 380 267 421