“Let the word of Christ dwell in your richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom…” Colossians 3:16a
- Private music lessons (click here for more information)
- will be offered for the following instruments: piano, voice, organ, most wind or brass instruments, beginning and intermediate strings, acoustic guitar.
- are 30 minutes in length for 14 weeks (no lessons are given the week of Thanksgiving.)
- day of the week and time to be mutually determined by instructor and student.
- are open to all ages, subject to the approval of each instructor for those younger than eight.
- FIRST STEPS music class (click here for more information)
- is open to infants, toddlers, and early childhood (ages 3-4.)
- will be one time per week for 40 minutes for 12 weeks.
- will be preceded by some free play time.
- day and time to be determined by the majority of registrants’ availability.
- Drawing for the Terrified (click here for more information)
- is an introductory class for those who want to draw but have never had any formal training.
- classes will be on Thursday evenings from 6-8pm for 12 weeks.
- Practice in Seeing (click here for more information)
This year will be considered a “soft” open, meaning that most of those who participate will be St. Paul members only – we want to try and get the kinks worked out before we open this up to members of other LCMS churches and, eventually, our community.
Questions? Call or text Jonathan Mueller 630.346.7814 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org