St. Paul Lutheran Church and School are situated on six acres in central Austin. We are just a few blocks away from The University of Texas. We are easily accessible from Interstate 35.
Our building was constructed from Austin cutstone from Texas Quarry at Leander. The stone was all hand-cut and hand-trimmed at the building site. The high ceilings and long center aisle of our sanctuary honor the majesty of God.
The congregation’s stated purpose in purchasing and installing the stained-glass windows is:
- To assist the worship of all who enter here.
- To proclaim the message of God’s plan of salvation – Christ, the Alpha and the Omega.
- To point to the mission of the Christian Church and every Christian.
- To remind all who leave here to prepare to meet Christ who is coming soon.
- Early Childhood wing (PK3, PK4, and Kindergarten)
- Elementary wing (Grades 1-4)
- Middle School wing (Grades 5-8)
- High School wing (occupied by Concordia High School, the Austin area Lutheran secondary school, through June 2012)